About Nach Baliye 3

‘Nach Baliye’ returns with all the fan fare and more. This time the celebrity based reality dance show will be telecasted not on Star One but on Star Plus. And the show goes on air from September. The ten celebrity couples include Rakhi Sawant and Abhishek Awasthi, Kashmera Shah and Krushna Abhishek, Shakti Kapoor and Shivangi Kapoor, Pooja Bedi and Hanif Hilal, Shweta Keswani and Alexx O’Neil, Karan Patel and Amita Chandekar, Vikas Sethi and Amita Sethi, Karan Grover and Kavita Kaushik, Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh, and Kiran Janjani and Ritu Janjani.

Friday, September 21, 2007

It’s Mika V/S Rakhi on telly

The war between Punjabi singer Mika and Rakhi Sawant is about to begin round two. The animosity that began last year on Mika’s birthday will now extend to our television screens as the item girl and the singer will battle for higher TRPs as they participate in two different dance shows.


“My participation is enough to push the TRPs but if on the other hand I have my student whose Godfather I am then I am sure the TRPs will also move up. You see I am not competing with anyone… I have already achieved a lot because I am no item boy. I am a singer who has had many hit songs. And sure the TRPs will go up…wherever Mika arrives the TRPs sure do move up… and where Mika’s kids go there too the TRPs get better!”

But what made you want to pariticipate in a dance show? Was it because you knew Rakhi was also doing something similar?
“Look I am not trying to compete with anyone. The people who have come into this market for dancing are only famous today because of me. So no matter which show show you watch you will only remember me? If you watch my show you will have a lot of fun… if you watch other people’s show then too you will remember me… so no matter where you go and what you watch you will only remember me!” says the singer.

Mika says he has a message for his nemesis. “I’d like to tell her that if you do win the competition do give some royalties to your Godfather who has helped you get such a big name in the industry!”

Things have taken a sour note between Rakhi and Mika since the time Sawant claimed that the singer forcefully kissed her at his birthday last year. Although Mika has always maintained nothing like this happened at the time of the incident it created a huge controversy followed which Mika released a song called “Bhai toone pappi kyoo li” poking fun at Rakhi who by then had gone sore claiming that the woman in her had been wronged by a man to anyone and everyone who heard her.

So with the two arch enemies a part of two different dance competitions right now things are only going to get hot…and not just on the dance floor!

No comments: