About Nach Baliye 3

‘Nach Baliye’ returns with all the fan fare and more. This time the celebrity based reality dance show will be telecasted not on Star One but on Star Plus. And the show goes on air from September. The ten celebrity couples include Rakhi Sawant and Abhishek Awasthi, Kashmera Shah and Krushna Abhishek, Shakti Kapoor and Shivangi Kapoor, Pooja Bedi and Hanif Hilal, Shweta Keswani and Alexx O’Neil, Karan Patel and Amita Chandekar, Vikas Sethi and Amita Sethi, Karan Grover and Kavita Kaushik, Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh, and Kiran Janjani and Ritu Janjani.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Kiran Janjani speaks on being eliminated


Kiran and Ritu Janjani were eliminated tonight. But the duo isn’t happy. They tell us what they think on their elimination tonight.


“We were not voted out because of fewer marks or not due to bad comments like Karan and Kavita or due to horrible performance but it’s a tragedy that due to one accident that Ritu got blanked out. When we were on stage and judges announced that we are out we felt that our kid or some our family person we lost,” says Kiran.

The actor adds that being out of the show feels like a big personal loss to both him and Ritu. “We were involved too much in the show that we felt like as if we lost our family member or kid. We performed really nicely in our second performance. We were crying while performing on the stage. Davidji came on the stage and told us that you have to do it. But I said that Ritu is not in a condition to perform. Later on he said that if you won’t do it then it will look more insulting. Our performance had comedy, entertainment, dance and everything. According to Ishaa we had a glamorous dance. Vaibhavi said that choreography was good.”

Kiran says that nobody was expecting their departure. “Pooja, Vikas, Krushna and Rakhi they were also shocked because of it. All this happened because of the tragedy which took place with us. Nach Baliye is not above my wife. Ishaa also said that sometimes I also go blank even though I’m there in this industry for a long time. Here you are performing both so it is a high risk.”

However both Kiran and Ritu feel that all is not lost yet. “We are excited about the wild card round and counting days for it. If somebody tells me the concept or the pattern now I am ready to do it now. I am ready to cancel my other shoots and ready to practice for 7 hours and for the entire month! This is not competition for me now… my dream of winning the show is changed to performing so strongly and for that I do not mind if my wife changes her image or hairstyle or she becomes slim. I also do not mind in changing my own look as well. Now I want to show Vaibhavi that see what we have done it! It is no more about winning or getting 10 marks. David should also come and should tell me that you created magic or Ishaa should say this is what is an item song….It is more than that of my dream. Now I’m not hungry for publicity or anything I just want to perform like never before!”

No comments: