About Nach Baliye 3

‘Nach Baliye’ returns with all the fan fare and more. This time the celebrity based reality dance show will be telecasted not on Star One but on Star Plus. And the show goes on air from September. The ten celebrity couples include Rakhi Sawant and Abhishek Awasthi, Kashmera Shah and Krushna Abhishek, Shakti Kapoor and Shivangi Kapoor, Pooja Bedi and Hanif Hilal, Shweta Keswani and Alexx O’Neil, Karan Patel and Amita Chandekar, Vikas Sethi and Amita Sethi, Karan Grover and Kavita Kaushik, Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh, and Kiran Janjani and Ritu Janjani.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Last minute nerves for the Choreographers

Last minute nerves for the Choreographers

With four days to go before Nach Baliye 3 will be unveiled before the public, the choreographers are as nervous as their couple. They speak to us about their students’s performances and their preparations for the next round.


Sweta Keswani and Alex O’Neil: Padmini Haldankar

During the shoot I was nervous. I had never expected that we will get as good response from judges as we got. My main aim was to show how Alex performs as before this he was not considered a dancer but with this performance every one has come to know that even he can dance. I was not expecting that Ishaa Koppikar will appreciate our performance but now I’m more worried for the next episode as the theme is completely different. Its fusion so let’s see I’m hoping that even this concept will be appreciated by the judges.

Amita and Karan Patel: Sanjay Yadav

I’m nervous and tensed. We are working harder so that in the next round we won’t disappoint our judges and audience as the next round is more difficult. It is fusion based so it’s completely different from Bollywood songs.

Rakhi Sawant and Abhishek Awasthi: Pratap Shetty

I’m very excited to watch my couple dancing. But now for the next round I’m also tensed as Abhishek is not well. There is also some confusion in the theme as I have taught them something different but production house wants a fusion dance which is completely different and now I have to start all over again!

Shivangi and Shakti Kapoor: Sylvester

I’m waiting to watch my couple dancing on the Nach Baliye 3 platform as they are ready! We have made the team of trio S and it’s going to rock this competition as we have already started the rehearsals for the next episode!

Amita Sethi and Vikas Sethi: Minaz and Hasina

We have to work hard as her injury is still not healed which is very bad for us but I know she will cooperate with me. Performance wise I’m very tensed because as choreographers this our first attempt. My main concern is gone as Amita lacked confidence and I have managed to get rid of her stage fright. Now I’m working for another around which is more difficult due her injury so let see…

Kavita Kaushik and Karan Grover: Rajiev Diwakar

I’m not nervous at all but we are working hard to match up in the second round which is slightly difficult but now we are rehearsing day and night. My funda of dancing is that you enjoy your dance and get the correct expression.

Sanjeeda Sheikh and Aamir Ali: Chetan and Arun

Our first performance was not so bad but now we have to work hard. I feel Nach Baliye is like giving exams… each round is like a different paper and you have to prepare equally hard for all papers. You know if one goes well it doesn’t mean the rest well and so you have to prepare for all rounds with a lot of hard work. Each round will have different steps and we will get different marks.

Kashmeera and Krushna: Raju and Shabana

Our last performance was good so I’m very excited to watch that episode on 21st but now the expectations are very high so for that I’m very tensed and nervous as we have to think some different concepts that will match the theme.

Ritu Janjani and Kiran Janjani: Sownya

I’m not so nervous because that shoot is over now but now I’m quite tensed as for the first round we had enough time… close to one month to prepare but now we have very less time so that means more hard work and concentration.

Pooja Bedi and Hanif Hilal: Sumeet

I’m not nervous.We handled the first shoot well and we are very bold to handle everything that will come. And now we are working hard for the next time.

No comments: